Saturday, March 22, 2014

Happy Place


Here is a card that I made with the March SOTM.
Thought I would post this one because I am heading to see my daughter today!
Yay!  So excited to go visit her and see where she works and do a little shopping.
Hopefully I will get some pics and be able to put this sentiment to work on a layout.
For this card I used Laughing Lola papers.
Here is the SOTM...


It is $17.95 or only $5 with a qualifying order.
You can find it HERE.
Today is the first day of Spring Break!
Looking foward to mother/daughter time, no alarm clocks, and extra studio time!



2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Lucky you, getting to spend the day with your daughter! I bet she loved this cute card! Such a fun image and I love the matching sentiment. Really love the bit of embossing here, too!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love the rich colors. And of course... that stamp set!