Sunday, March 23, 2014

Picture My Life

Here is a layout I created using ideas from this week's handouts in the
BPC "Scrapping Outside the Pocket".
I used Balloon Ride journaling cards as design elements in this layout.  
I really like the idea of using the 4 x 6 cards to "frame" photos by splitting it down the middle and using one half on top and one on the bottom of the photo.
I thought these travel themed cards were perfect for this photo Scott's friend took on our subway ride from his gig to his apt.
I was missing my son, so I pulled out some of the fall break pics and scrapped them.
Another reason I love this hobby!

3 comments:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Aw, sweet reason to scrap! Love the colors you used here. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

I think this may be my most favorite CTMH paper collection. Really LOVE what you've been doing with it, Lynn! Your use of the journaling cards here is fabulous!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

The balloon ride collection makes me so happy.