Sunday, March 16, 2014

Kraft-y Heart Blog Share, Day 1


Time for another Kraft-y Heart Blog Share...
our theme this month is "Home".
Today I will share a few cards that I created with the SOTM



For this card I used my new Quatrefoil Embossing Folder and some Laughing Lola papers.
The flower was cut and stamped with the Art Philosophy Cartridge and coordinating stamps.
I love that sentiment and how true it is!


On this card I used the Damask Embossing Folder and swiped it with some Black ink using a make-up sponge.  I added clear rhinestones on top of black sequins for the side accents.
The mixed font on this sentiment stamp makes me smile.
Come back tomorrow to see how I used it on a layout.
Now, please visit my Kraft-y Heart friend,
Kim's blog 

3 comments:

Kim Hill said...

Lovely! Never thought of using this set with Lola. Definitely going to have to give it a try!

Brenda said...

I love both, but I really studied the details on that first one. You are so talented!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable cards! Your embossing is fabulous here! Love how you inked the damask on the second one. And I agree, the sentiments are truly perfect!