Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Picture My Life

Here is another layout featuring the new CTMH
Picture My Life "Balloon Ride" journaling cards.

This layout is just waiting for some travel photos.
Yesterday I used this set for a "home" theme, today travel.
I guess that shows how versatile the set is.
I am currently enrolled in the Big Picture Class
"Scrapbooking Outside the Pocket".
The emphasis is on using pocket card products in different ways.
On this layout I was able to use 3 tips I learned in the class.
1.  Use card for hidden journaling (washi tape tag at the top).
2. "Split the card" and use for matting or anchoring your photo.  the card under the hot air balloon patterned paper was cut in two and then adhered under the Saddle cardstock.
3.  Use journaling cards for interactive scrapbooking.
That was easy to do using our Flip Flaps.
If you haven't tried CTMH Flip Flaps, you need to.
They are quality weight mini-page protectors that come in assorted sizes.
The best thing is that they have a nice, strong adhesive strip to adhere them on your base.
I LOVE them. 
You can find Flip Flaps HERE.
Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Really adorable, Lynn, and some great tips for using the pocket cards! I love the Flip Flaps! They are really fun, and you have used this line beautifully!