Monday, March 31, 2014

Studio J


Today is the last day to take advantage of the $5 special using
Studio J.
That is the Close To My Heart digital scrapbooking program.
You get a double-paged layout printed out for only $5.
That is a great deal!
You can choose Express Collections which are super fast and even I can do them.
I am not tech savvy but I can handle it, lol.
You can even just drop in photos for two great sheets of prints in a variety of sizes.
Check it out here.
It doesn't cost a cent to create an account and play around.
You only pay when you actually order your layouts.
It is a great way to catch up on your scrapping or do events where you have tons of photos.
I like to mix the Studio J layouts with my traditional ones.
April and May are going to be exciting months for CTMH lovers!  

No comments: