Thursday, April 24, 2014

Gift Bag Toppers


When it comes to school gifts I am always happy to volunteer to make the cards and gift bags.
Since yesterday was Administrative Assistants' Day, the specials
teachers wanted to give appreciation gifts to our two school secretaries.
For years we have been taking up a collection and filling a lunch bag with
dollars for them to go out to eat for lunch a few times.
This year I decorated Kraft lunch bags with some Prima papers and flowers, on top of a 
Maya Road Kraft doily.
I stamped a tag using the stamp set from
Only one week left to get any of our Close To My Heart cartridges FREE when you sign up to be a consultant.  I'd love to welcome you to my Kraft-y Heart team.
More info HERE.
Now for a look at the gift bags.




It was so much fun to present our two special secretaries with these gifts.

3 comments:

Morgan Vogt said...

So cute - what a fun idea!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, how wonderful these are, Lynn! Such a fun idea to dress up a lunch bag with the "lunch money" you all collect for the secretaries. I know they appreciate these, and they are so lucky to have artsy you to dress up their gifts! LOVE the doilies layered with flowers, and LOVE those sweet banner flags. The stamping on the pink one is just absolutely perfect!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Fun idea! I love the way you blinged the bags!!