Thursday, April 17, 2014

Kraft-y Heart Blog Share, day 2


Kim and I are back with some more
"spring-spiration".
Here is a little Kraft box I made to hold some mini-cards.
A cinch to create using the Artiste Cartridge.

Here are the cards...



These are some of the stamps I used to create the mini-cards:
I used the Lollydoodle Paper Packet and Stickease too,
The Flamingo Dots (enamel dots) are a new fave embellishment of mine.
And here is the set, all together.


Please go visit my Kraft-y Heart friend Kim's blog,
Thanks for visiting the Kraft-y Hearts Blog Share!
Tomorrow we will both be involved in the Rose Blossom Blog Hop.
I cannot wait to see what the rest of the team has cooked up.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lynn, these are adorable!! I love the stampset that you used on the box mixed with Lollydoodle. AND I also love the black flourishes mixed with it. What a fun project for spring-spiration!

Morgan Vogt said...

So cute - I love that Kraft box!

Kim Hill said...

I LOVE these cards! So bright and spring-y!! Fabulous, Lynn! (As always...) :-)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Great word-spring-spiration. These cards definitely fit the word-so nice, bright and spring like!

Audrey Pettit said...

So super adorable and fun! What a great gift this would make! :)