Friday, July 18, 2014

Love Note


My heart is full of love today as my
son and daughter are both home visiting.
This will be a card for DD when she gets back to her place.
The cut is from the amazing Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.

If you don't already own it, I think it is safe to say you will love it if you do get it!
I love all the layouts and individual frames and die cuts you get.
They work great in layouts but you can see how I re-sized this one to fit an A2 card perfectly.
The sentiments on my card were stamped with the
Stamp of the Month

The paper is from the Lollydoodle paper pack which will only be with us through the end of this month.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty. She will love this Lynn. Straight from the heart.

Helen Gullett said...

Lynn, this card is so cute! Love your combination SOTM and Lollydoodle! And that twine bow is super sweet!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a fun alphabet! Love the stamped sentiment on the frame here!
And so happy for you that you had your whole flock home!