Wednesday, July 9, 2014

NEW Consultant Kit

Take a look at these two new consultant kits!
Close To My Heart if offering a choice of a card-making kit or a scrapbooking kit!
I love that option.

Gorgeous, right?

And now for the scrapbooking kit...

Either kit is just $99 and contains over $370 worth of product!
Signing up is easy.
Just visit my CTMH website and click on the "What We Do" tab HERE.  Complete the online form under "Be A Consultant" and then look forward to receiving your new kit.
Lots of online training is available and I am just a call or email away from answering any questions.
One of the perks of being a consultant is getting to order and work with new product one month before it goes live to the public.
My order is due to arrive today so you can bet I'll be stalking the front door of my bungalow waiting for the FedEx man to come, lol!

No comments: