Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Team Talk


Today I would like to share a little about my CTMH team, the Kraft-y Hearts.
Kim and I were the two that made it to this year's convention in California.
I have known Kim, online that is, for a couple years as we were on the same design team for a year awhile back.  
Meeting Kim in person was one of the highlights of my trip!
She is so fun and delightful!
We made the best Disney buddies because neither of us goes for the dare devil rides.
We conquered "It's A Small World" and the "Jungle Cruise", just my speed.

I would like to show you the sweet gifts Kim made me.


I love this personalized notebook that Kim created.  If that signature bow looks familiar
you have probably visited Kim's blog Violets and Sunshine.
Kim is the gal I do the blog shares with.
We often think along the same lines in our projects.  Here is one of the altered notebooks I created for convention, giving Kim a similar one.
As you can see "Kraft-y Heart" minds think alike, lol.
If you love to stamp, scrapbook, or create cards and home decor 
Close To My Heart has a place for you.
You can join my Kraft-y Heart team as a hobbyist and enjoy the great discount.
Or you can start your own business, with all the great resources CTMH offers in training.
Tomorrow I will share a look at the brand new
consultant kit.
I love CTMH and the opportunities it has afforded me to meet so many amazing crafty friends!

3 comments:

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Hmmmm...you ladies look familiar! So great to see you again so soon! What beautiful pieces of art you made! Have a wonderful week. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Such an awesome opportunity when you can meet your online friends in person! :)

Kim Hill said...

I'm blushing! :) Had so much fun!