Monday, July 21, 2014

Skylark Picture My Life Album


One of my favorite new CTMH products in the current book is the 
Skylark Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program.
These programs make it so quick to put together a pocket page album.
But I like to order the coordinating papers and create a few traditional 12 x 12 layouts to insert between the pocket pages.
The title page comes liek you see above, with the exception of the flowers and metal button.
I got those at Hobby Lobby as they matched so beautifully.
The reverse side of the page looks like this...
I added the Kraft monogram.

Here are a few more pages...


This page has a pocket to hold some ephemera.
I will show you a few more pages tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

I do love those Skylark papers. They make a beautiful album! Love the flowers you found to add in, Lynn. What a great match!

Unknown said...

This is one of the good articles you can find in the net explaining everything in detail regarding the topic. I thank for taking your time sharing your thoughts and ideas to a lot of readers out there...Best Cardsharing Server