Monday, August 11, 2014

Snowhaven Sneak Peek

Before I begin a series of posts using the Stamp of the Month,
I wanted to sneak in a peek at the new winter themed line
Snowhaven.
I grabbed this fun sketch from Retrosketches.


And here is my card...



I used the gorgeous, new Snowhaven Paper Packet and
coordinating Complements which comes on two chipboard sheets.
I know it is a bit early for Christmas but I couldn't wait to play with this paper and chipboard!

       


You can find them on my website HERE.
Stop by Retrosketches to see this neat sketch and inspiration.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's never too early to make Christmas cards :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I love that new paper line! Such pretty colors, and I think this line looks so versatile. Like it can be used for way more than just holiday or winter cards. Love your card design, Lynn! Awesome layering and detail!

Kim Hill said...

This is so cute Lynn!