Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Teachers Give a Hoot


Today is the first day of school so I thought it would be appropriate to share this card.
The owl is from the Stamp of the Month.
The sentiment and heart/apple are from the new set


I think I will use this set often for colleague cards/gifties, thank you notes, and even graduation cards this Spring.
I think the globe and owl images will be perfect for that.
I will have lots more SOTM cards to share with you later this week.
But, here is a look at the complete set if you can't wait.
As always, it is only $5 with a $50 order.
Love this one.
It was really fun stamping, coloring, and paper piecing these cute owls.
Have a great week friends!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely darling! Love it Lynn~

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Fabulous card!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! Great paper choice with that fun sentiment. Love that you showcased that sweet owl in a different way here. :)