Wednesday, September 24, 2014

#30yearsofhappy gift

Here's a look at a gift I made for one of my hostesses.
It is a mini-card set inspired by a workshop
designed by my CTMH team leader Brenda.


I cut the box in Kraft using the Artiste Cartridge.
Here is a look at the cards inside...




All the stamps used in this card set are from the
#30yearsofhappy set.
This set is FREE with any order that includes $30 in current full price retail stamps.
This is the last week for this offer.
What a fun way to celebrate 
Close To My Heart's 30 year anniversary.

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

These are SO fun, Lynn! I love the flip n' fold card designs! And you've done such a great job showcasing the small stamp images from this month's set. I particularly zeroed in on the border of stamped flowers along the edge of your third card. How clever! Love the card holder, too. Makes such a fabulous gift set!

Unknown said...

Your cards are adorable. Love the design and those little stamps are perfect for them.