Monday, January 19, 2015

Kraft-y Heart Blog Share, day 1

This week, Kim and I are sharing about some of the new products we love
in the Seasonal Expressions flyer.
These products were introduced in December and many of them will go away the end of March.
You can view the entire flyer HERE.
It is kind of tough to narrow it down when you have all new papers, stamps and embellishments, you know I love it all!
Today, I am featuring the Kraft Mini-Album paired with the
Here's a look at a few of the pages I created for a gift album for our visiting artist last Spring.
Yes, I had these photos since then but I was not inspired to create the album until I got these cool products.

title page


mural title






stickers from My Crush Besties



Love this collection of cards!This album came together so quickly and easily using these products.
I highly recommend the Kraft Mini Album (also comes in Black)
for creating gift albums.
They would be great for a new mom or grandma as well!
Black for graduation gifts...
Please hop on over to Kim's blog 
Violets and Sunshineto see what she has created to kick off our blog share!
More tomorrow...

4 comments:

Kim Hill said...

Cute! Hopscotch is perfect for these pictures!!

Brenda said...

Really cute book! Those Hopscotch cards are my favorite, too!

Audrey Pettit said...

wow, what an amazing gift album, Lynn! Love the little pocket pages, and love all that happy paper! You did a beautiful job on this!

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic mini album Lynn! Great way to showcase that fun paper!