Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Kraft-y Heart Blog Share, day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of our Kraft-y Heart Blog Share as we show you some of our favorite products from the Seasonal Expressions flyer.
Yesterday I showed you a mini-album featuring Hopscotch Picture My Life cards.
Today I will show you some projects created with the


The cards are perfect for treat bag toppers.


They are great for quick cards too!
The stamps I used are quickly becoming new favorites too.
Here is the Doodled Designs stamp set.


This is a super simple stamp set, that is only $6.95, but that adds an artistic punch.
CTMH sized a number of sentiments, as shown, that fit perfectly inside.
I cannot wait to show you how I used this stamp set on a layout.

Don't you just love the color combo of red, pink and turquoise?
Love it!
You can hop on over to my Kraft-y friend Kim's blog
to see what she is showcasing from the Seasonal Expressions flyer.
If you missed her card yesterday it is worth scrolling back to take a look at the expert stamping techniques she used.
Thanks for the visit!

4 comments:

Kim Hill said...

Brilliant bag topper and LOVE that card! You rock the Heartstrings, my friend!

VanessaB said...

fun valentines! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, love these! What great ideas for using those project cards!! And loving that doodled stamp set!

Marg Van Patten said...

Super cute! I really love what you do with the PML cards. I'm with you on the Doodle Stamp set ... it's headed for an extended on my craft table too!