Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Kraft-y Heart Blog Share, day 3

Today is the final day of our Kraft-y Heart Blog Share.
I decided to share a couple of cards that are full of some favorite
products from the Seasonal Expressions flyer.
I will list the supplies at the end.
You can click on the links if you want more information.



CTMH Supply List:
White Shimmer Trim
Artfully Sent Cartridge (mini envelope)
Inks:  Whisper, Pixie, White Daisy, Glacier
stamps:

Thanks for stopping by.
Hop on over to Kim's blog
to see what Kraft-y love she has to share today!



3 comments:

Kim Hill said...

LOVE that wee envelope---I'll be borrowing that if y don't mind. 😀 Beautiful cards, my friend!

Audrey Pettit said...

Pretty! I really love the embossed hearts on these, and that tiny envelope is just fabulous!

Marg Van Patten said...

You're signature style really shines! Just crazy about your cards with the little envelope on the front!