Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Special Friends


Believe it or not I actually got quite a bit of scrapbooking done the week after Christmas.
This is a layout about my Specials Teachers friends.  
We were a team for 23 years (maybe that's why we are starting to look alike, funny...you don't notice those things until you see a photo).
Our music teacher retired last Spring so we took a photo to document her last concert.
Bittersweet, but rest assured, she is enjoying retirement!
Onto the supplies...
I used the 
which is available this January for only $5 with a $50 order.
Yesterday's post has more details.
I added the stamped banner from the Stamp of the Month.
It is the perfect little stamp to add to any layout!
And you can make it in any color by changing your ink.
I used Flaxen.
I like the way that color works as a neutral with the colors exclusive to this paper packet.
Hey, I just realized I am the tallest one in this photo!
For a 5'2" gal, that rarely happens, lol.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

You know... I was thinking you gals looked alike! ;)
Great layout, Lynn! I really like all the papers you added in, and the arrows are a fun detail. The die cut friends panel is a really clever way to embellish a journaling block. Loving the bit of dotty washi, too!