Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Totes Adorbs!

Edited to add:  Rolling Totes Z3032 are back in stock!
Shoulder Totes  Z3031 too.



Today I have to share some "must have" products for 2015!
Check it out!





I recently got my new CTMH tote.
Love!
And look at the magic inside...



See those plastic organizers on my self?

When I go to a crop or a show I just pop them in the rolling tote!!!
No packing or unpacking...genius, right?





And they are so beautifully designed I just leave them out in plain sight in my studio.

Thanks Close To My Heart for this cleverly designed tote and for making it
Lagoon which happens to coordinate with my walls!
Not able to share the links today because they are sold out.
CTMH has gotten a few shipments in and as soon as they do, they fly out the door!
Stay tuned and I will post the links when they get more in.





1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Those really are adorable!