Sunday, January 11, 2015

Studio J Sunday


I just finished scrapping all my Christmas 2014 photos, thanks to tools like
Studio J and PML cards and pocket pages.
I will be the first to admit I am not a fan of digital scrapbooking.
Give me paper, adhesive, and stamps anyday!
Sometimes, Studio J is the way to go.
Here's what prompted me to revisit Studio J.
No school for 3 days...pretty much home bound.
I had some photos, from Christmas Eve.
None of the pictures were that inspiring but I still wanted to document that special night.
I did not have any full sheets of Christmas paper left.
Also, I really did not want to go out in -30 degree windchill to pick up photos from the store.
I got the weekly update from CTMH telling about the new
Express Collection of Yuletide Carol (my fave Christmas line this year).
So I decided to go for it.
I literally dropped and dragged my pics in to create these layouts.
Now you can play around and change colors and add embellishments 
but I just went for it as is.
So, from the warm comfort of my home office I created 3 layouts to document Christmas Eve in about an hour or so, no mess no fuss.
I have the jpg files to share and my full size 12 x 12 layouts should arrive in about a week.
Love that.
Here's a few more pages...




Album 2014 will be done as soon as I slip these puppies into their protective sleeves.
Wow, it feels good to be done with a full year album and ready for 2015 in January.
Thank you Studio J and snow days!
You can learn about Studio J on my website HERE.
How to videos are available too.

2 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

Super fabulous layouts, Lynn! So great to see that all new paper packets are now on Studio J! Surely digital makes scrapbooking easier yet still pretty :)

Audrey Pettit said...

There is something to be said for the ease and convenience of digital scrapbooking, that is for sure. Your pages are beautiful, Lynn! I am loving the papers and vintage clips and banners!