Friday, January 9, 2015

Yuletide Carol Layout



Christmas 2014 photos scrapped!
I designed this layout back in November for a workshop.
I was excited to have photos that matched it so well.
Don and I took a tour of the Barker Mansion in Michigan City.
It was beautiful and decorated for Christmas.
You were only allowed to take photos in the entry.
I wish I could give you a photo tour of the entire place.
So many vintage treasures and gorgeous decorations.
Here are the CTMH products I used to create this page.

Die cuts were created with a couple of different CTMH Cricut cartridges.
No stamping (shock!) on this one...the patterned paper has so much detail so I left it as is.
Tomorrow I will share two more pages that go with this.
Here is a look at the WOTG, which I highly recommend if you still have Christmas photos to scrap.


2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

How pretty! Loving those papers and what fun photos. Loving the banner in the top corner balanced by the flower in the bottom, too. :)

kannankrew said...

love it!!