Saturday, April 4, 2015

Scrappy Saturday



Here is my first layout designed with the new
It is one of 2 double-page layouts that we will create in the 
Blossom Workshop this month.
I left a lot of white space so my customers can customize to their needs.
I will put out a few new stamp sets in class if they want to stamp journaling blocks or accents.
For the first page I was inspired by the layout on the inside cover of the
Seasonal Expressions 2.
Check it out HERE.
The second page is inspired by a layout on page 27.
There are so many inspiring ideas jam-packed in this new book.
If you don't have one yet, let me know so I can get one to you!


I will be sharing some of my faves from this book next week!


1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Really adorable, Lynn! I am loving all the white space to this design, and what a fun mix of papers, elements, and colors!