Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tuesday Tip

Here's a little tip for you that saves time
when you cut and stamp smaller items.
Leave the cut pieces on your Cricut mat and stamp right on there.
The mat keeps them in place and allows for quick, assembly line stamping.
Check out this photo of tags to see what I mean.


I was able to stamp these so quickly since I did not have to arrange the tag on my stamping desk.
I just put the mat on top of a padded surface (my scrap pad) and stamped away.
This is stamp set is a Hostess Only set.
Let me know if you want to host a May gathering.
There will be a National Scrapbooking special so it will be a great time to party!
I used some of these tags as toppers with our 
Designer Creations Paper Bags.

I love the bright, vibrant colors of Lagoon and Honey!

3 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Thanks for the great tip! Why haven't I thought of that yet?
:) Marie

Kim Hill said...

Brilliant! I always forget to do this. :) You are rockin' those bags! I'll definitely be borrowing your idea... :D

Audrey Pettit said...

Great tip! And SUCH cute, cute tags and bags!