Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pocket Pages


I have been relying on divided page protectors and
PML cards to help me speed up my summer scrapbooking.
These cards are from the now retired
Hopscotch and Heartstrings lines.
I was able to include more photos of our first day of summer vacation when we spend the day with DD at the Minnetrista Gardens in Muncie.
Here's the flipside of this divided page.


I will insert this page between a double-page layout of photos from this visit.
Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable, Lynn!

Unknown said...

Great way to scrap summertime pictures. We all take so many of all the memories we make during summer. Quick way to get them done using the PML cards and divided page protectors. Awesome work Lynn!

LisaM said...

This is a great way to scrap with so many photos. Love your pages! Thanks for the inspiration!