Saturday, October 10, 2015

Scrappy Saturday


Today I am sharing another layout created with the 
I love the rich, colors int he line and thought they went perfectly with photos of my sister's fall garden.  She has the loveliest home and landscaping.
I created the flowers with a CTMH Cricut cartridge but the centers are embellished with a variety of pieces from the coordinating Complements and Assortment.
The title was stamped with a brand new stamp set,
It is perfect to create that trendy handwritten look, even if you don't care much for your own handwriting.

It is such an elegant font.
This was one of the layouts I shared at the CTMH convention this summer. 
Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, your whole page feels like a garden! SO beautiful, Lynn! And I'm super jealous over your sister's yard! :D