Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tuesday Team Talk


This month, CTMH has a special incentive when you sign up as a consultant.
Join my team, in October, and you get that darling messenger bag FREE!
We got these bags at convention and they are so, so cute.
I use mine everyday as my school bag.
I love the crossbody strap for comfort.
On Tuesdays, throughout October, I will share some some reasons why I love being part of a Close To My Heart team.
Today I will just share a little about the consultant starter kit which you see in that 
turquoise box that beckons "Open Me".


This kit comes with everything you will need to get started and host your first gathering or home party.
Invite family and friends for a great time.
Online tools, and the support of your upline, hopefully ME!, will give you all the help you need.
You can check out the info about this kit HERE.

New Consultant Kit


As part of your enrollment you will purchase the Consultant Kit for only $129 USD / $149 CAD. Your kit includes the basic business and creative supplies you need to start your journey and is valued over $445 USD / $530 CAD!

If you have any questions, you can e-mail me at
darda lynn at yahoo. dot com.
I would love to share CTMH with you!

And now for a trip down memory lane...
here's a layout with a photo of me opening my consultant kit, back in 2012.
I have enjoyed every minute of being a consultant.
I have gained so many wonderful friends on this crafty journey
and I still get excited when I see those white boxes on my bungalow front porch!


No comments: