Friday, January 8, 2016

Kraft-y Heart Blog Share


This month our Kraft-y Hearts are featuring the paper packet
and coordinating Complements called
This paper is so versatile but I decided to use it to create a few
Valentines using the newest Page Maps sketches.


I love the photorealism floral stickers in this set.
I used them to create a sweet border on this card.

Speaking of borders I had fun loading up this border with stickers from the
Complements set.  I mixed in a few 
Now hop on over to my Kraft-y Heart partner
Kim Hill's blog
I am sure you will be inspired!

2 comments:

Kim Hill said...

Cute! Love the first one in particular! I'm seeing a lot of Valentines projects with this collection.... 😄

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh awesome! I love them! Fabulous classic color combo for Valentines, and I love all the detail! The border of all those hearts and arrows is awesome! Loving the floral stickers, too!