Saturday, January 9, 2016

Scrappy Saturday

Having this "Scrappy Saturday" blog feature really is helping me to get pages done,
even if I a create them Friday night, lol.


This is really a sijple layout, made easy by using the
And guess what?
They are on clearance sale prices right now.
You can check it out HERE.
All kinds of holiday goodies
(charms, cards for next year, frames and more).
I also used the
Great for Christmas and Valentines too.
Now, I have to go shopping.
Nothing calls my name better than the word
"Clearance"!

2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Happy New Year Lynn! What wonderful pages! Great mix of papers! Love all the photos featured!

Audrey Pettit said...

Loving this awesome grid design! So perfect for fitting lots of photos on one spread! And fabulous mix of patterned papers, too! Love it!