Thursday, March 31, 2016

Baby, YOU are worth it!


Close To My Heart just made signing up to be a consultant very rewarding!!!  Read on..

There is a brand new New Consultant Kit, and the “Baby, You’re Worth It” special for April.  First of all, the kit is just $75! 
·                      The kit will be filled with basic business supplies that will include a Medium Organizer!  (I have included a full list of the supplies in the kit at the end of this post.)
·                      $50 Select Product Credit – this will be in your account the moment that your application is processed.  You can pick the paper and stamps you like the most!  
·                      All totaled, the Consultant Kit is valued at $214!





Now let me tell you the other perks of the special.  If you sell $350 in your first 30 days, you will receive:

·                      FREE Cricut Collection of your choice OR an additional $100 in Select Product Credit!  (Did you hear me?!!  FREE Cricut Collection or $100 in product!!)
Eeek, this is AWESOME!
·                      THREE exclusive stamp sets that can only be earned by reaching those sales in your first 30 days.   The three sets are valued at $54!


·                      I will teach you how to use our EZ Invite system so that you can invite others to order from your FREE website, and it will be your Gathering.  When you reach that $350, you will receive $60 in Hostess Rewards and one half-price item! Or invite a few friends and family members over and share the CTMH love!  
Having a FREE website is one of my favorite perks of being a consultant!


·                     During April, we are in the Consultant Preview Period for Consultants.  You will be able to pre-order product from Seasonal Expressions 2 and the May National Scrapbooking Day special.  This is a special perk for Consultants only!  Another favorite, we consultants get to see and work with product a month before the release.  Love that!

With the May National Scrapbooking Month Special, it is a great time to start your business!
·                     Interested in being a hobbyist for you and your friends?  Perfect!  Quarterly minimums are just $300.  
·                     Interested in having a class or two a month to earn your minimums?  You can do that, too, and then your product is FREE or you earn some extra household income!
·                     Your instant commission is 22% and you earn Select Product Credit each month according to your sales.

 With the May National Scrapbooking Month Special, it is a great time to start your business!

Let me tell you a little about my CTMH story.  I began as a hobbyist in 2014.  I learned that I really loved teaching workshops and hold at least one per month in my home.  Those workshops, along with customer orders, allow me to meet my quarterly minimums and earn FREE products.  I would be happy to share more details on how I do that if you join my team, the Kraft-y Hearts.  We are a fun-loving, creative team that likes to create and share. 

If you have any questions for me, feel free to e-mail me at 
darda lynn at yahoo dot com.

If you are ready to join my team right now, you will have to wait until April 1st (no foolin')!  Just go to my website and click on the "What We Do" tab and then "Be a Consultant".  You will see the easy application online.
 http://dardalynn.ctmh.com/ctmh/what-we-do/be-a-consultant.aspx


 New Consultant Kit Beginning in April 2016:
  • Medium Organizer
  • 2” x 6.5” Block
  • 1” x 3.5” Block
  • 2” x 2” Block
  • Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors
  • Stamp Scrubber
  • Spritz Cleaner
  • Bonding Memories Glue
  • Foam Tape
  • Sponge
  • (25) Customer Order Forms
  • (5) Annual Idea Books
  • (5) Seasonal Expressions 2
  • Cardstock Sampler
  • Fundamentals Sampler
  • Annual Idea Book B & T Duos Sampler
  • (3) Petite Perks Stamp Sets
  • Idea Book Postcards
  • Desk Pad
  • $50 in Select Product Credit
 I would love to help you get started on this journey which has been so rewarding to me!

No comments: