Saturday, March 12, 2016

Scrappy Saturday


Welcome to Scrappy Saturday!
I designed this layout, for a workshop, last year.
It was created with the Hopscotch line.
I was so excited when I found the pages and saw they coordinated nicely with the colors in
my photos that I wanted to scrap.
I love when my business can help me get my personal scrapping done!
All I have to do is add journaling.
I am so proud of this girl, my DD.
Jo is working two jobs and going to school full-time.
JoAnna has so many skills and talents and it was so much fun to have her teach us this workshop at the store where she works, Refresh.
Since she is on Spring break this week we met up last night to grab a quick dinner and do some shopping.
I cherish those moments!


Thanks for visiting.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

You mix patterned papers together so well! What a bright and happy layout, Lynn! Love the photo arrangement and love the little envelope you included. I can tell how proud you are of your DD, and well deserved. What a dedicated woman she is!