Monday, April 4, 2016

Think Spring!


Since it looked like this outside Saturday I decided to paint some watercolor flowers to make me remember it really is Spring!
I decorated the cover of a Kraft Album which I will use to hold the
pocket letters that I receive from swaps.

Here is the title page...

Both designs were inspired by the cover of the current
Seasonal Expressions.
I used the following two stamp sets and my CTMH Watercolors.
And on the flip side an index of who I received the pocket letters from.
I will share some of the pocket letters this week.
They are so much fun and always full of CTMH goodness!
Have a great week and keep thinking Spring!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, more snow? At least your adorable new album screams spring! I love that you made an album to hold your pocket letters, and seriously, what a perfect stamp set to use for it! Love, love, love all the layers of flowers you added to each pocket, and the gold puffy stickers are a great touch. The wide black trim looks really amazing with the purple paper, too.