Monday, May 9, 2016

A Week of Happy Times!


This week I will share a bunch of cards that I created with the
paper packet.
All these cards were inspired by a cardmaking workshop designed by 
Michelle Snyder.
I think it is so neat that CTMH uses the talents of consultants to provide resources 
for all of us consultants!
I used the cutting guide but changed a few things up, like adding the blue stamped flower in place of a circle die cut.
Anyhow,
I made 24 cards with one paper packet (which I earned for FREE) and I had paper left over.
Click on the Happy Times link to find out how you can earn one for FREE.
Here's a closer look at my cards.
I LOVE this gold-foil floral paper.

Love the woodgrain too!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

These are awesome! Loving this floral stamp set, and this paper pack is really fabulous. The gold foil prints are amazing. And I'm a huge fan of the woodgrain, too.
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, my friend!