Saturday, May 7, 2016

Scrappy Saturday!


This display pretty much explains what I have been up to lately!
I have been creating with the special
"Happy Times" paper packet and stamp set.
What a joy to play with flower stamps and pretty floral papers, you all know how much I love my florals!
Add in some woodgrain, gold foil stripes and well...you had me at hello!
Why not treat yourself to this lovely stamp set and paper packet for
National Scrapbooking Day!
Details below...

The paper packet is only $14.95 or FREE with a $60 order!
The stamp set is $17.95.
The sentiments are perfect for so many scrapping ideas.
Here is a pic of this layout which was inspired by the ever-talented
Brenda Rose and her "Happy Times" workshop.

Check it out, on my website, HERE.
Happy National Scrapbooking Day!
I hope you get some crafty time in.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, that display is sooo beautiful! I love the colors and all those pretty florals! Happy National Scrabooking Day, my friend!