Friday, July 29, 2016

Early Bird Sign-Up


Only a few days left to take advantage of the 
"Early Bird Sign Up" promotion.Early Bird Sign-Up Special
If you love crafting with CTMH products
you will love the discount and the perks of being a Close To My Heart Consultant.
I would love to have you on my team and help you learn all about it.
If you sign up this month you get, in addition to your new consultant kit,
one of the Creative Collections above.
They feature all new products.
When you are a consultant you get access to the new products one month in advance.
I have already been creating with NEW product this month.
So much fun!
Meeting up with team-mates at convention and
corporate events is "magical"!
You can read all about it HERE.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
darda lynn at yahoo dot com

No comments: