Saturday, July 30, 2016

Scrappy Saturday

Here's another "Magical" layout about convention.
These pics were taken at the Consultant Creativity Showcase.
That's where consultants can bring a display of their best work.
The room is so full of talent and creativity.
Especially from our team as you can see the work of the lovely Rose Blossoms above.
It is a great time to chat with lots of other consultants and share ideas.
Did I mention how much I LOVE Close To My Heart and my CTMH sisters?
Have a great weekend!
Monday is our team blog hop.
Come back for some amazing creative inspiration from our team.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

You guys have so much fun at convention! Love that you get to display some of your favorite projects. Such a great way to get to know everyone. Your layout is beautiful. You really do know how to mix and match prints, my friend!