Saturday, July 23, 2016

Scrappy Saturday


Happy, scrappy Saturday.
Since I have been working with new product and I cannot share here yet,
(boo, hoo), 
I am sharing a layout created by the CTMH art department.
I love the layers and how they used the current SOTM.
does not have used with school-themed layouts as you can see here.
I love the file tab and how they layered papers from so many different paper packs.
I will be filing that idea away when I challenge myself to use up some papers I have been collecting.
Here's another look at that awesome stamp set you can get for $5 with a qualifying purchase.

Stamps

Have a super weekend friends.
Stay cool and hydrate.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

SO pretty, and so fun to see different ways to use themed stamp sets. TFS! Looking forward to seeing your new goodies!