Saturday, August 6, 2016

Scrappy Saturday


Wow, can you believe this is the last weekend before school starts?
Summer went crazy fast this year.
Today I am sharing the last of my
Magical layouts.
I have tot ell you I got a lot of mileage out of this paper packet and never even stepped foot into a Disney theme park so don't limit your ideas to that theme.
I love this black and white camera print paper you see in the background.
The camera die cuts and stickers in the Complements are perfect page accents.
As you can see,
we had a blast at the CTMH convention.
So many great memories.
And see that WINNERS title?
That was stamped with a new alphabet set called
I love the way it looks like you wrote with a wide-tipped marker
(only all your letters are uniform)!
I will be using this one for school too.
product image
Speaking of school, I have to go do some lesson plans!
Enjoy your weekend. 

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Love the big banners, and LOVE the bold graphic look to the background paper. That new alpha set is a lot of fun, too. Does look like handwriting!