Monday, September 26, 2016

Create Kindness Kit

This is the last week to order the
I will show you the the mini-cards created as designed and then some cards that I created using the kit supplies along with cards from my stash.
These mini 3 x 3 cards go together so quickly and they are fun to color.
The kit comes with the 24 pre-printed card bases and the pre-cut circles along with an
Archival Black mini-ink pad.
I made the die cut mat with my Cricut and CTMH cartridge.
Here are two A2, mail-friendly card I created with the same supplies and a few more from my stash.
I cut the purple dotted card base in two pieces to use on two cards.
This kit is really fun.
You can read all the details about it HERE.
I'll share two more examples tomorrow using the LOVE and FRIEND stamps.
Have a great week friends!
I am excited about some Fall temperatures so I can get back to my walking routine.

No comments: