Monday, September 19, 2016

Fall Flowers

The first day of Fall is this week and I couldn't be happier!
Fall is my favorite season, as I love the cooler temps and the 
beautiful colors of the changing leaves.
I love Fall clothes (made quite a haul this weekend at the outlet mall)
and foods associated with Fall.
Okay, you get it, I LOVE FALL!
I was inspired to do some stash-busting this weekend as I created for Fall craft fairs.
The two Gratitude Journals above are covered with last year's
Pathfinding (sadly retired) papers.
But, I used the current SOTM (good news, you can still get that!) and
I mean aren't those flowers lovely?
Look at that Chrysanthemum!
Easier to make than it is to spell for sure.
And this pretty flower, love it!
Thanks for stopping by.
I'll be sharing Autumnal themed projects all week.
Have a good one.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful! These journal notebooks should do really well at your fall craft fairs! I love the papers and colors to these, and the flowers are fabulous. Fall is my favorite, too, so I just get happy looking at these!