Saturday, September 17, 2016

Scrappy Saturday

Welcome to another Scrappy Saturday.
I will say the weeks are flying by now that school has started.
This layout was one I started in a creative class at the
CTMH convention.
I finished it up with my Adventure Fundamentals 
I was so happy to discover that the colors in my 
retreat photos went so well with these colors.
These are my CTMH consultant friends and I am sharing some watercolor techniques with them.
 Each of the consultants shared a technique or idea and we had a blast!
Our hostess, Linda (on the left) owns the Penthouse Retreat and she invited us for this fun retreat. Linda makes the BEST food, with so many fresh ingredients from her garden.
It was fun to reminisce about our creative getaway this summer.
Here's a look at each page.

Have a great weekend.  Hope you get some crafty time in!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Love your photo arrangement here, and love the bright and happy papers! A combo of polka dots and stripes always makes me smile!