Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Planners Gonna Plan...

Just got my new planner this weekend.
LOVE it!
The new Sea Glass Album is beautiful and sturdy!
This planner is just the right size.
I have a confession to make...I bought a planner from a "big idea" place and I thought I would love it, but honestly it is too big, bulky, and heavy.
This CTMH planner is just the right size.  It can easily fit in a tote bag or large purse if you need to grab and go.
As soon as January 2017 gets here, I will be using this beauty.
I have a video up on my CTMH Facebook page if you want to see the reveal,
HERE.
These are a few photos I took of my personal planner.
Choice of Sea Glass or Black/White


To color or not to color? That is the question.
Of course there is a full page spread of the complete month.
Now for the price...
only $31.90.
I think this a very affordable price for the quality of this planner.
It would make great Christmas gifts too!

And if you order one before October 31st, from me, I will send you a $5 off coupon for your next order!
Just click HERE and be sure to join the "Planner Party".
If you click on the "Promotions" button, at the top, Planners Gonna Plan! will take you right to the page with Planner choices. 
What a great opportunity for some easy, early Christmas shopping!
If I sell five or more planners, before October 31st, one lucky shopper will win the Hostess Rewards!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

That is a beautiful color, and looks like a really nice size. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with your new planner!