Thursday, November 17, 2016

Happy, Happy Christmas Mini-Album

On my last post I shared the cover and the first few pages of my
Happy, Happy Christmas mini-album.
Here's a look at the rest of the book.
And the final two pages...
This mini was so quick and easy to assemble since I used pre-cut
PML cards from the Happy, Happy Christmas Card set.
Each page has a pocket where you can slide out a 3 x 4 card.
Those cards can hold additional photos or journaling.
For the top I punched holes using my Cropodile and put in two rings.
Then I added some ribbon from various collections.
Super easy and fun to create!
I still have lots of cards left to create cards with!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Really adorable, Lynn! And love that you can keep adding pages to this, if you chose. This would make a great December Daily for you!