Monday, December 5, 2016

It's the Little Things

I have to tell you about the December Special.
I just love these mini-albums for gifts 
or to document a special event that you have lots of pics from.
I did the Blush one for convention pics and I am doing
a Denim one for hubby for Christmas.
I may do a travel one with the striped option.
You can read about the details of the special HERE.

I will give you an overview of each choice below.

Let's start with the Blue Jean Mini Album.  The special price is $18.95, and yes you do really receive all of that in the bundle!!


Next up is the Blush Mini Album which is also $18.95.


The next album is the Everyday Life album
I am thinking this will make a perfect gift for the world traveler in my family.
Take a look at what you get for $19.95:

Wow, aren't those prices great?
And you can get a deal with Persnickety Prints for smaller size prints.
Check that out HERE.
Have a great week friends!

No comments: