Saturday, December 17, 2016

Scrappy Saturday

For today's post I am sharing the
CTMH City Sidewalks WYW layouts.
This is the workshop I will host in my bungalow this Monday.
Sorry that my camera is not quite catching the beauty of the glitter and the colors.




Seriously, these are so much cuter in person!
I love that during this busy time I already have some layouts that all I have to do is add photos to.
If you missed signing up for my workshop, you can easily replicate these layouts
because CTMH provides the cutting guide and beautiful photos of each layout.
You can find the
City Sidewalks Workshop Your Way on my website HERE.
Throughout the week I will share some favorite cards that I made with all the leftovers.
Stay safe and warm friends.
The weather here is not good for traveling so I will be home all weekend
crafting and preparing for the holidays.
I actually love weekends like that.
Take care.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

They are adorable, Lynn! Hope you all had a wonderful time crafting away the weekend!