Monday, August 28, 2017

Monday Makers!


Good Monday morning to all my "makers" friends.
This sentiment is for you and it comes from the
stamp set.
I love it!
I stamped the background in a rainbow of colors using the
stamp set.
These are two of my faves.
If you are a maker and you are looking for a paper-crafty outlet and purpose for your creating,
check out the deal Close To My Heart has this month when you join.
I shared some details yesterday but I'll post the link to all the deets.
The details are HERE
It is such a good deal I cannot pass up a chance to share one more time before 
the end of the month.
As the first stamp says, I should probably be cleaning out my closet and putting my laundry away but I would rather be crafting, lol.
Hope you get some crafty time in this week!

No comments: