Tuesday, August 29, 2017

School Days

Today I am sharing photos of a special project I worked on this weekend.
It is a Kraft mini-album that has pages for every school year K-12.
I made it with mostly retired product but I thought I would share for the idea.
The recipient can just add a wallet size photo each year and have a compact memory book.
"Photo LOVE" cut from the new YOU ARE HERE Cartridge.


There are pages that go all the way up to senior year
and a place for extra photos and notes.
The best part is that I am donating this album to our
team crop Operation Smile auction!
As I have mentioned before,
CTMH supports Operation Smile,
which is an organization that provides corrective surgery to children with cleft palates.
It is such a worthy organization and I was happy to create this for our team auction in September.
You can always support Operation Smile, by making a donation, or rounding up your order whenever you order from me on my website or in person.
And that's a look at School Days, the mini-album.

1 comment:

Morgan Vogt said...

This is such a lovely album - what a wonderful donation to the crop!