Tuesday, August 8, 2017

School Kids


It is back to school week here.
I made up a bunch of these cards for my school peeps.
School Kids (the stamp set)
is back and I am so glad because I did not get it last time.
Being a teacher, I knew I could use this set and I am happy to own it now.
The kiddo images were fun to color and customize to match the recipients.
I used retired Fundamentals but the oversize clothespin clip is covered in the new
Fundamental alphabet print. 
I love the Enchantment Fundamental colors for back to school and Fall.
Here's a couple more...
Here is a look at the complete stamp set.
Lots of fun images.  I used the "back to school" sentiment for the inside.
Just a reminder, today is the warehouse sale Tuesday on my website.
Check out the new deals for this week!

No comments: