Monday, August 7, 2017

So Long Summer

I know it is only in the single digits of August but when school starts,
in our household of two teachers, summer is over.
Today is teacher work day so I thought I would share my 
NO WORRIES mini-album.
I started with 6 x 12 pieces of Kraft Cardstock scored down the middle.
I then layered them to create an accordion fold mini.
I used papers and Complements from the No Worries line.
I loved working with these!
The Take Note sticker and Memories sticker are from retired Fundamentals stickers.
Let's look inside...
I made a little shaker element with a small Flip-Flap.  Just loaded up some Kraft pieces and sequins.  You could even add some sand from your destination!
The final page has a pocket for journaling cards, tags, and memorabilia.
Now, if I can just get DH to go to the beach. 
A girl can dream, right?
Thanks for visiting!
Have a wonderful week whether you are starting school or still summering!

No comments: