Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Chelsea Gardens

In keeping with the Spring theme this week I will share the cards I made,
from the Chelsea Gardens WYW kit.
I decided to flip the papers to show the other side for a slightly different look.
It is no surprise that the Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cuts set sold out early.
But, never fear, you can still order the stamp set  HERE and fussy cut.
This is a gorgeous stamp set with 5 basic, ever-so-useful sentiments.
Here's the card with the flip side of the paper.
I had so much fun coloring these with our Watercolor Pencils and blending with a Waterbrush.
Here is a look at the stamp set.
I hope it is feeling like Spring in your neck of the woods!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

These are so pretty, Lynn! Love the floral papers and stamp set, and how fun to see two versions of this cute design. I am loving how you colored the image in blue tones. Such a fun and different color palette for an unexpected touch of whimsy!