Monday, March 19, 2018

Spring is in the Air!

Tomorrow is the first day of Spring,
and my MIL's birthday.
I created her this spring-inspired card using the adorable
stamp set.
How cute is this stamp set?

This month you can even get it, on sale, with the coordinating Thin Cuts.
The set is only $19.46 and you can find it HERE.
I used a Basic Circle Thin Cut to create the opening in the card front.
If you are a fan of Thin Cuts or you are wanting to try them out, this is the month to 
order them. There is also a great Basic Bundle for only $36.26, which is 30% off.
It has ovals, hearts, stars and circles in 4 sizes each!
I love the ease of using our CTMH Thin Cuts! 
I will be back this week with more Spring-inspired artwork.
Have a lovely week!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Super cute spring set, and such a sweet card, Lynn! I love the hint of floral paper in the background, and your stamped scene is so adorable. I love the flowers coming out of the garden boots. And the little shaker window backing the sentiment strip is a really fun idea. I know your MIL is going to love this card!
Happy Spring!